WEILER ROAD in STARBRICK
WEILER ROAD WARREN, PA
The Westview Cemetery is a non-profit cemetery located in Warren, PA on Weiler Road in Starbrick. Fees charged are used for mostly for digging. Other uses of the funds are infinity of mowing and trimming by paid contractors, lawn tractor, equipment maintenance and fuel.
Headstone of various designs and sizes are allowed.
*Burial plots available
- Anyone wishing to keep the cemetery in good condition by lending their time is welcome.
- Extra flags are on the side of our shed if needed. The lid on the tube is threaded to access flags.
- The wind moves items (wreaths, keepsakes) left at the cemetery. Items should have a ribbon with a name tag of the person where the items were placed so they can be returned.
Why We Need Donations
Donations are used for the upkeep of the cemetery for an infinite amount of time.
- Cemetery not responsible for things placed at burials, such as plant containers left. Should be discarded by person leaving it.
- No trees, shrubs or bushes allowed to be planted at burials.
- Flowers are allowed close to headstones to be kept up by planter.
- No gravel rock to be placed. (Grass trimmers can be injured by rock.)
- Lot is to be for burial of human remains only.
- All headstones must have proper footer done by stone sales.
- The charge for opening/closing paid before burial.
- Burials occurring November until fair weather will be done when it is safe. No family members at graveside for winter burials.
- Cemetery care of organic (potting soil) discarded can be broken apart and left scattered back to earth.